The translation process is multi-layered. Our goal is to maintain and ensure the highest quality work. Here is a brief overview:
- Collect content from the client.
- Analyze and review the content with our team.
- Assign the right staff to each need and coordinate the team.
- Create a timeline and steps from translation, revising and reviewing.
- Once the project is complete the project manager forwards it to a final reviewer.
- Once the project is perfect the client is presented with the work.
- The manager goes over feedback from the client and addresses any other needs ensuring the client's satisfaction.